|Business Name||:||o2 Mold Testing|
|Address||:||924 Sterling Pl , Brooklyn, NY 11216|
|Contact Person||:||Nate Bill|
Looking for a reliable, professional, and service-oriented mold testing service? Then look no further and hire a certified mold inspection service in Brooklyn, NY, or call us at: 347-774-9449. Mold is fungi that thrive on moisture and can be found on various materials outside or inside your home. Generally, they are byproducts of the breakdown process of organic matter, including wood, plants, foods, etc. Prolonged mold exposure can be hazardous to your health, which is why it's so important to get rid of mold as soon as it appears. The spores from mold also pose a significant risk. They can be discharged into the air and spread mold growth to other areas of your property. Mold growth can spread quickly and result in extensive damage to the building, costly repairs, and health issues for the occupants. Health problems that arise from mold exposure include respiratory problems, eye irritation, persistent cough, burning throat, skin irritation, and cold-like symptoms. Individuals who already suffer from allergies, asthma, and weakened immune systems are at increased risk of these respiratory complications. Mold also poses an increased risk to children and can lead to health problems within just several days of exposure. With all the dangers that mold poses, you should never delay and make it a priority to find and remove mold through professional mold treatment services. There are many different types of mold, which can appear in different forms, such as black mold and green mold. Mold and mildew are often confused, but there is a way to distinguish the two. Mildew is typically gray, white, or yellow and only grows on the outer surface. Whereas mold tends to be green or black and often grows underneath the surface, creating a much larger infestation. Some types of mold can be highly toxic and can lead to health problems even after a short exposure period. But regardless of the type or color, you always need to eliminate it from your home or business premises as soon as possible.